Missouri Wind And Solar - Almost $50 a watt is what their junk ended up costing me

I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago.In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold as watts.

And thats in winds over 40 mph. The controller killed my batteries, its not a real controller just a *** relay and the owner Jeff called my 15 year old son a punk when he called them to ask questions. I got on the phone and he call me a sack of Shi# and called my son a *** when I said he sold me garbage. Hes really hateful and paranoid.

Then his internet henchmen hacked my email and threatened me to not write a complaint.

This guys a real sick freak.

His clowns on the internet stalk you and make nasty claims on you.Beware, he is as they show online a real *** man.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Owner is hateful and racist

Reason of review:
Its a scam
Preferred solution:
Have him go to psychiatric help
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wind Turbines
Review category
review #699779

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Missouri Wind And Solar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 21 No 21
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 04, 2015 #1043003

I also was ripped off by them and when I complained to pay pal the owner of Missouri Wind and Solar posted all kinds of nasty stuff about my wife on her facebook. He is a liar, and a sick stalker for sure. I don't know him personally but if he was close to me I would punch his lights out.

1 0 Reply

Sep 15, 2015 #1033887

MW&S sell products made in Vietnam & China. Clearly stating "made in USA" in their ads. Scamming the public with a false patriotic setting. Refunds are "RARE", gamble with your hard earned money?

6 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Missouri Wind And Solar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Missouri Wind And Solar.
Filing a new complaint about