Missouri Wind And Solar - Almost $50 a watt is what their junk ended up costing me
I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago.In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold as watts.
And thats in winds over 40 mph. The controller killed my batteries, its not a real controller just a *** relay and the owner Jeff called my 15 year old son a punk when he called them to ask questions. I got on the phone and he call me a sack of Shi# and called my son a *** when I said he sold me garbage. Hes really hateful and paranoid.
Then his internet henchmen hacked my email and threatened me to not write a complaint.
This guys a real sick freak.
His clowns on the internet stalk you and make nasty claims on you.Beware, he is as they show online a real *** man.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Owner is hateful and racist
- Reason of review:
- Its a scam
- Preferred solution:
- Have him go to psychiatric help
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wind Turbines
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations. They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in..."
- "I work at the Broadway Jimmy John's in Boise, Id and i was nice enough to cover a shift for a co-worker so she could plan for her graduation party..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."