Missouri Wind And Solar - Almost $50 a watt is what their junk ended up costing me
I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago.In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold as watts.
And thats in winds over 40 mph. The controller killed my batteries, its not a real controller just a *** relay and the owner Jeff called my 15 year old son a punk when he called them to ask questions. I got on the phone and he call me a sack of Shi# and called my son a *** when I said he sold me garbage. Hes really hateful and paranoid.
Then his internet henchmen hacked my email and threatened me to not write a complaint.
This guys a real sick freak.
His clowns on the internet stalk you and make nasty claims on you.Beware, he is as they show online a real *** man.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Owner is hateful and racist
- Reason of review:
- Its a scam
- Preferred solution:
- Have him go to psychiatric help
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wind Turbines
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."
- "We own a 2007 Chevy HHR and while sitting in the driveway it burst into flames. The entire interior burned. It started in the center of the vehicle. The..."
- "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..."