Missouri Wind And Solar - Missouri Freedom Wind Turbines Working above the arctic circle.
I live above the arctic circle on a Island called Victoria Island in Nunavut Canada.
Here are the coordinates for those that don't believe me. Please use google earth
N 69 06.172
W 105 19.989
I own HVA 440, Dumpload, Freedom Wind Turbine, Freedom II Wind Turbine, Skymax 1000 Watt, 800 Watt PMA Turbine, 4 Disconnect Controllers / Break Controllers & Inverter.
Worth over $5000
Unlike the other people making false claims I have pictures and video's to show that there is nothing wrong with MW&S, clearly other people are paid by someone to write bad reviews.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Quality control
- Delivery speed
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic. However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD. I had a deadline of 12 hours and..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."