Missouri Wind And Solar - Missouri wind ripped me off
1500 watts wow, how is that, the PMA would be producing over 100 amps.This is a complete fraud.
Missouri wind and solar I would never buy from them ever again. I received a Controller board, the back plate was rusted, and the Relay stuck destroying not 1 but 2 battery banks the item over charged the first battery bank and the other it drained the battery bank to the point of destroying the bank. Consumers what ever you do do not buy from Missouri wind and solar, do not buy from HYE wind turbines for Skymax either, on eBay.
How can this guy Clam 1500 watts from the Missouri general wind turbine, or his rebel wind turbine.Byers beware do not buy from Missouri wind and solar.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wind Turbine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."
- "I have been staying in at extended stays for a few years now. usually 2-8 weeks at a time. My check out date was the 26 and my key stopped..."
- "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."