1500 watts wow, how is that, the PMA would be producing over 100 amps.This is a complete fraud.
Missouri wind and solar I would never buy from them ever again. I received a Controller board, the back plate was rusted, and the Relay stuck destroying not 1 but 2 battery banks the item over charged the first battery bank and the other it drained the battery bank to the point of destroying the bank. Consumers what ever you do do not buy from Missouri wind and solar, do not buy from HYE wind turbines for Skymax either, on eBay.
How can this guy Clam 1500 watts from the Missouri general wind turbine, or his rebel wind turbine.Byers beware do not buy from Missouri wind and solar.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wind Turbine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "I ordered 3 pizzas and 16 piece chicken wings. Our wings were not cooked all the way. ..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."