Missouri Wind And Solar - Missouri wind ripped me off

1500 watts wow, how is that, the PMA would be producing over 100 amps.This is a complete fraud.

Missouri wind and solar I would never buy from them ever again. I received a Controller board, the back plate was rusted, and the Relay stuck destroying not 1 but 2 battery banks the item over charged the first battery bank and the other it drained the battery bank to the point of destroying the bank. Consumers what ever you do do not buy from Missouri wind and solar, do not buy from HYE wind turbines for Skymax either, on eBay.

How can this guy Clam 1500 watts from the Missouri general wind turbine, or his rebel wind turbine.Byers beware do not buy from Missouri wind and solar.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 21 No 21
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03, 2015 #1028997

If you go to this video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMZCh_X024 and pause at the 3 minute mark you can see that this is another fake review by a Thermodyne Systems paid reviewer. The image was taken from a video by Tore Kristian on YouTube a very happy customer of MW&S just check his channel out.

0 1 Reply

Mar 06 #1122941 Missouri City, Texas

Please do look at the video link that is provided. The photo above shows 4 blades remaining and the video shows at least 11 blades remaining after a windstorm that is described by the video poster. There is no way that they are the same photo.

0 0 Reply

Apr 05, 2015 #968130 Mccoy, Colorado

I trashed my raptor generation IV blades because they barely worked.looked all around the web and decided on extreme wind turbine blades and what a difference..went from having to wait on a storm front to get any power to my turbine making power with the slightest of winds..haven't had any real high wind yet but i think these blades can handle anything...its like night n day comparing extreme vs raptor...these extreme blades are all he said they was..FINALLY gettin power outta my turbine...These blades are the best blades on the market!! www.absblades.com

2 0 Reply

Jun 21, 2014 #830124 Midwest City, Oklahoma

I once got a 600 Watt PMA from them. The generator had a wrong part in it. They had jammed it together with the case screws anyway. Wouldn't turn at all! I'm a 25 year mechanic and managed to modify the part to get it to even turn. They test those no-load to get those decieving high numbers. I barely got 2 amps out of this one charging batteries with high winds. I resold it to some sucker in Lufkin, Texas and built me a GOOD one from scratch. hahahahaha!!

2 0 Reply

Jan 25, 2014 #778017

Missouri wind rips lots of people off. They got me too. :cry

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Missouri Wind And Solar. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Missouri Wind And Solar.
Filing a new complaint about