Missouri Wind And Solar - Missouri wind ripped me off
1500 watts wow, how is that, the PMA would be producing over 100 amps.This is a complete fraud.
Missouri wind and solar I would never buy from them ever again. I received a Controller board, the back plate was rusted, and the Relay stuck destroying not 1 but 2 battery banks the item over charged the first battery bank and the other it drained the battery bank to the point of destroying the bank. Consumers what ever you do do not buy from Missouri wind and solar, do not buy from HYE wind turbines for Skymax either, on eBay.
How can this guy Clam 1500 watts from the Missouri general wind turbine, or his rebel wind turbine.Byers beware do not buy from Missouri wind and solar.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wind Turbine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..."
- "My husband purchased a rogue collection 1941 purse for me on Saturday 18th December from the Corpus Christi Coach store in Texas. I did not like it and so I..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."